- Awards Season
- Big Stories
- Pop Culture
- Video Games
Exploring the Benefits of Using PPT Slide Gratis in Your Business Presentations
In today’s fast-paced digital world, business presentations have become an essential tool for conveying information and engaging audiences. One of the key elements that can make a presentation stand out is the use of visually appealing slides. PowerPoint (PPT) has long been the go-to software for creating professional presentations, and now, with the availability of PPT slide gratis (free PowerPoint slides), businesses have even more options at their disposal. In this article, we will explore the benefits of using PPT slide gratis in your business presentations.
Enhancing Visual Appeal
One of the primary advantages of using PPT slide gratis is its ability to enhance the visual appeal of your business presentations. Free PowerPoint slides often come in a wide range of designs, layouts, and color schemes that can be easily customized to match your brand or topic. These visually appealing slides can captivate your audience’s attention and make your content more memorable.
Additionally, PPT slide gratis often include high-quality images, icons, and graphics that can help illustrate complex concepts or data in a visually engaging manner. By incorporating these elements into your presentation, you can effectively communicate your message and make it easier for your audience to understand and retain information.
Saving Time and Effort
Creating professional-looking slides from scratch can be time-consuming and require significant design skills. However, with PPT slide gratis, you can save both time and effort by utilizing pre-designed templates that are ready to use. These templates come with pre-built layouts and formatting options that allow you to focus on creating compelling content rather than designing every aspect of your slides.
Moreover, many websites offer a vast collection of free PowerPoint slides specifically designed for different purposes such as sales pitches, project updates, or team meetings. This extensive library allows you to quickly find suitable templates that align with your presentation goals without having to spend hours searching or designing from scratch.
Another significant advantage of using PPT slide gratis is that it provides a cost-effective solution for businesses, especially small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) with limited budgets. Instead of investing in expensive design software or hiring professional designers, businesses can leverage free PowerPoint slides to create visually stunning presentations without incurring additional costs.
Moreover, PPT slide gratis allow you to access a wide variety of designs and styles that would otherwise require purchasing premium templates or paying for custom design services. This cost-saving aspect makes PPT slide gratis an attractive option for businesses looking to create impactful presentations without breaking the bank.
Easy Customization and Flexibility
PPT slide gratis offer a high degree of customization and flexibility, allowing you to tailor your presentations according to your specific needs. Most templates come with editable features that enable you to modify colors, fonts, sizes, and layouts to match your brand guidelines or personal preferences.
Furthermore, these free PowerPoint slides are compatible with different versions of PowerPoint software as well as other presentation tools like Google Slides or Keynote. This compatibility ensures that you can easily access and edit your slides across various platforms without any compatibility issues.
In conclusion, incorporating PPT slide gratis into your business presentations can greatly enhance their visual appeal while saving you time and effort in the design process. The availability of free templates also makes it a cost-effective solution for businesses with limited budgets. Furthermore, the customization options and flexibility provided by these slides allow you to create unique presentations that align with your branding and communication goals. So why not take advantage of the benefits offered by PPT slide gratis and elevate your business presentations?
This text was generated using a large language model, and select text has been reviewed and moderated for purposes such as readability.
MORE FROM ASK.COM
One Page Pitch
Online Business Market Overview Powerpoint Presentation Slides
Select our expertly planned and designed Online Business Market Overview PowerPoint Presentation Slides to present your online business plan. This ready-made internet marketing introduction PowerPoint introduction deck contains 24 slides for example, elements of eCommerce industry outline, online marketing strategy, e-commerce participants, internet business key growth drivers, e-commerce marketing solutions, e-commerce environment, e-commerce challenges, online business model, key activities, value proposition, customer relationships, customer segment, cost structure, global reach, and many more. Aside from this, the online industry outline PPT visuals are well-suited to showcase different ideas identified with this theme. Best of all, this online business introduction PPT slideshow is fully editable, and you can make changes according to your needs and requirements. So simply download internet business market overview PowerPoint templates and leave a positive impact on your audience. Hold your ground in any contest with our Online Business Market Overview Powerpoint Presentation Slides. It enables you to compete with the best.
These PPT Slides are compatible with Google Slides
Compatible With Google Slides
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
Want Changes to This PPT Slide? Check out our Presentation Design Services
Get Presentation Slides in WideScreen
Get This In WideScreen
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
- Add a user to your subscription for free
Do you want to remove this product from your favourites?
PowerPoint presentation slides
Presenting this set of slides with name - Online Business Market Overview Powerpoint Presentation Slides. Enhance your audiences knowledge with this well researched complete deck. Showcase all the important features of the deck with perfect visuals. This deck comprises of a total of twenty-four slides with each slide explained in detail. Each template comprises of professional diagrams and layouts. Make changes as per the requirement. Yes, these PPT slides are completely customizable. Edit the color, text, and font size. Add or delete the content from the slide. Download PowerPoint templates in both widescreen and standard screen. The presentation is fully supported by Google Slides. It can be easily converted into JPG or PDF format.
People who downloaded this PowerPoint presentation also viewed the following :
- Business Slides , Flat Designs , Strategic Planning Analysis , Teamwork , Visuals and Illustrations , Complete Decks , All Decks , Business Plan Development , Industry Report , Business Plans , Online Business Plan
- Ecommerce Industry Introduction ,
- Ecommerce Industry Outline ,
- Internet Marketing Introduction ,
- Online Trading Management ,
- B2B Online Management
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
Slide 1 : This slide introduces Online Business Market Overview. State Your Company Name and begin. Slide 2 : This slide shows Contents of the presentation. Slide 3 : This slide presents Ecommerce Industry Outline to show world wide growth among various global markets. Slide 4 : This slide displays Emerging Ecommerce Industry Trends to help in depicting the growing trends of various ecommerce firms. Slide 5 : This slide represents Ecommerce Sales Projections Worldwide with sales figures for user’s general insights. Slide 6 : This slide shows the various E-commerce key growth drivers that have a major impact on performance of ecommerce industry. Slide 7 : This slide showcases Ecommerce Environment to describe the various factors that impact the functioning of ecommerce industries. Slide 8 : This slide depicts the general E-commerce business model and shows payment transaction process. Slide 9 : This is an optional slide for Ecommerce Business Model. Slide 10 : This slide shows the various components/elements/parties involved in an ecommerce marketing strategy for user reference. Slide 11 : This slide presents the list of multiple ecommerce participants for user reference. Slide 12 : This slide displays Ecommerce Features describing- Richness, Interactivity, Information, Destiny, Personalization, Customization, Ubiquity, Global Reach, Universal, Standards, Social, Technology. Slide 13 : This slide list down the various ecommerce marketing solutions for user in order to drive firm’s sale. Slide 14 : This slide depicts the various challenges that are faced by ecommerce industries worldwide. Slide 15 : This is Our Mission slide with related imagery and text. Slide 16 : This is Our Best Team slide with names and designation. Slide 17 : This is a Financial slide. Show your finance related stuff here. Slide 18 : This is Our Goal slide. Show firm's goals here. Slide 19 : This is a Puzzle slide with text boxes. Slide 20 : This is a Venn slide with additional text boxes. Slide 21 : This is an optional Venn slide. Slide 22 : This is a Comparison slide to state comparison between commodities, entities etc. Slide 23 : This is a Lego slide with text boxes to show information. Slide 24 : This is a Thank you slide with address, contact numbers and email address.
Online Business Market Overview Powerpoint Presentation Slides with all 24 slides:
Our Online Business Market Overview Powerpoint Presentation Slides compensate for any shortfall. Make your package a presentable whole.
Ratings and Reviews
- My Account My Account
- Cards Cards
- Banking Banking
- Travel Travel
- Rewards & Benefits Rewards & Benefits
- Business Business
How to Give an Effective Online Presentation From Home
Published: April 21, 2023
Looking to improve your presentation skills for online meetings? Check out these tips on how to make yours effective and professional from home.
Online presentations are the norm now that more people are working from home . For many, moving from in-person to online presentations may bring a new set of challenges to overcome.
Are you concerned you might fumble with new technology or appear unprepared when presenting in an unfamiliar digital arena? You’re not alone. These eight tips can help you deliver an effective online presentation like a pro.
1. Simplify Your Slides
Each web conference platform has its own unique way of displaying slides. Avoid technical hassles by designing simple, easy-to-read slides.
Place text in the center instead of at the edges of the slides because they may not display correctly on your audience’s screens. Also, consider creating high contrast slides – they are easier to read for your virtual audience.
Remember, online listeners may multitask or get distracted. To prevent them from missing your main points, arrive quickly at key messages. To do this, use a sentence headline for your slide titles that states the main point of your slide. You can then include the evidence for each of your key points in the body of the slide. It seems simple, but it can be an effective way of organizing information for an online presentation.
2. Prepare Beforehand
Technology keeps us connected, but its complexity creates additional avenues for potential disruption. One way to prepare before giving an online presentation is to look at technology through the lens of Murphy's Law, which states that anything that can go wrong will go wrong. Focus on what you can control.
Check Your Internet Connection
Use the most reliable internet connection you can. Web conferencing providers generally consider a wired connection to be more optimal than wireless (Wi-Fi) connections. And Wi-Fi connections are considered better than cellular connections.
Have a Backup Computer
Have another laptop (or emergency tablet or phone) at the ready in case you encounter a problem.
Save Your Presentation
Download a PDF version of your presentation to pull up in case there's a technical mishap with your slides (You do this by selecting “Save As” or "Print" and choosing “PDF.”) When saving your presentation as a PDF, remember to delete your hidden slides first as they will not remain hidden when you display your PDF presentation.
Close Your Tabs
Close any unnecessary applications to ensure they don’t interfere with your web conferencing software. Also, shut off any other background activities requiring substantial memory or bandwidth, such as downloading or uploading large files or instant file synchronizations. Even an inactive browser can eat up your computer's memory, so consider exiting out before your online presentation.
Practice Using the Web Conference Platform
Get familiar with the platform you're using in advance. Practice muting and unmuting your microphone. If you're the host, practice muting and unmuting one or all other participants. Follow the instructions in the help center of your video conferencing app so that you don’t fumble during the event.
Online presentations to potential customers, investors, or even executive leaders are usually scheduled at given dates and times, and can be sent through your web conferencing software. Arrive to the meeting a few minutes early to make sure your connection works and the web conferencing software is working, especially if you are the host of the meeting. You can also test the screen-share function as part of the program to ensure it's in good working order for your online presentation.
3. Eliminate Distractions
Eliminate any visual clutter behind you. Clutter includes plants, boxes, piles of books, food, toys, laundry, and pets. An ideal background is a plain wall to eliminate distractions and look professional.
Remember, online listeners may multitask or get distracted. To prevent them from missing your main points, arrive quickly at key messages.
If you can’t tidy up your space, you can create a sophisticated virtual background. Canva offers free virtual backgrounds, and you can upload these designs to any video conferencing system that allows customized backgrounds. Not sure how to do this? Providers such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams, or Webex, to name a few, give you step-by-step instructions.
4. Dress the Part
It may be tempting to wear your usual work-from-home attire like your PJs or your favorite hoodie, but providing an effective presentation requires that you dress the part. Wear your regular workplace casual clothes. When picking out an outfit, avoid distracting patterns or multi-colored shirts, as well as shiny fabrics such as satin or silk, as they may shimmer when you move your body on camera. Solid colors are best – you want people to focus on your message, not your clothes.
5. Use the Right Lighting
If the lighting in your room isn’t optimal, set up a desk lamp behind your laptop, centered right over the camera to light up your face. For this to work well, minimize the lighting from other parts of the room by lowering the shades to prevent light from coming from the side or the back.
Avoid sitting with a bright window behind you as it will make you appear dark and foreboding. Switch positions to sit with the bright window in front of you.
6. Present in a Quiet Space
Ideally, an online presentation should occur in a quiet room. However, working from home with a partner or kids can make it less of an ideal setting for controlling background noise. You can mitigate this challenge by investing in a good headset with a built-in microphone that cancels or neutralizes outside sounds and turning off your phone and any noisy computer notifications.
7. Make Eye Contact
One of the best ways to provide an effective presentation is to make eye contact with your audience. Raise your laptop so your camera is at eye level. You can do this quickly by placing a box or a stack of books underneath your laptop. Practice speaking to the camera, not the screen. You can also angle the laptop screen to be centered in the frame, and your head is not cut off.
You may also need to move back a little. If you sit too close to your laptop, your face may look blown up. That’s often not the most flattering angle. Either sit with your back resting comfortably on your chair or push the laptop back. Ideally, it would help if you sat at an arm’s length from the screen. Sit up straight, smile. Make an effort to look good in your online presentation. It will show.
8. Keep Your Audience Engaged
An audience’s attention can flag, especially during a long online presentation. One way to judge your listeners’ attention level is through the attention tracking feature that is available in some web conferencing applications. Attention tracking features are indicators next to each attendee’s name on your attendee pane that show you if the person has an app other than the web conference at the forefront of their screen.
An effective presentation is all about being prepared. Simplify your presentation slides so they’re easy to follow, test out all your tech, and have backups for any unexpected mishaps. It’s also helpful to provide your online presentation in a quiet space and limit the distractions around you. Don’t forget to make eye contact and keep your audience engaged. Whether in the office or at home, following these simple tips will help you provide a flawless online presentation that informs and engages your audience.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. what should you know before giving an online presentation.
Simplify the slides of your online presentation. Think about what the priority points are that you want to get across. Too much information on presentation slides can be overwhelming and distracting for viewers. Keep it simple by using less text and more visuals.
Save your presentation. Send it to yourself or a friend before the presentation to have a backup in case of technical difficulties.
Practice using the web conference platform. Get familiar with the platform you will be using, which will help you avoid any technical issues and make you more comfortable during the presentation.
2. How do you start an online presentation?
When starting an online presentation, engaging your audience from the beginning is essential. You can ask questions, tell a story, or provide an overview of what you'll be discussing. Additionally, ensure your introduction is clear and concise so your audience knows what to expect.
3. What are the skills required for online presentations?
The most important presentation skill required for an online presentation is being able to engage with your audience and hold their attention throughout.
A version of this article was originally published on April 16, 2020.
Photo: Getty Images
10 How to present online
While many of the basics remain the same, presenting online is different than speaking in person. in this chapter, we’ll look at tools and strategies for successful online meetings and presentations..
Presenting online is different than presenting in person. You need to think about tools and lighting, as well as structure and delivery.
You can choose from different apps, including: Zoom , FaceTime , Skype , Webex and MS Teams . When deciding which one to use, consider the following:
- Security Some workplaces or institutions have restrictions on what apps you can use, due to security and privacy concerns
- Familiarity Try to choose the app that’s most familiar to you and your attendees
- Ease of use Choose an app that’s easy to use
- Fees & limits Some services have fees or limitations. For example, in MS Teams you can only see a maximum of four people at time, and free Zoom accounts limit your meeting time and number of participants
- Features Make sure the app has the features you want, such as polls, surveys, reactions, whiteboard, chat, an option to phone in, and conference vs. webcast (2-way vs. 1-way communication)
Download the online meeting app you’ll be using onto a second device, for example your phone, in case your main device crashes.
- Use headphones, earbuds or a mic This helps isolate your voice from background noise, and prevents feedback
- Minimize background noise Close windows and doors, turn off anything making noise, put pets away, and ask anyone nearby to keep their sound to a minimum
- Mute yourself when not speaking This is especially important if you’re an audience member, or are part of a presentation but aren’t actively speaking
Camera & lighting
Your camera and lighting should create a polished, professional visual. Here’s how to do that:
- Centre your camera & raise it to eye level Put your camera or device on a book or cardboard box if you need to
- Put your camera near your screen This helps you seem to be looking at the audience
- Clean up! Or use a virtual background What’s behind you counts. Make your background tidy and professional (we’d rather not see your dirty laundry or roommates wandering around in their underwear). Some apps let you use a virtual background.
- Avoid backlighting Have more light in front of your face than behind it. Otherwise the audience can’t see your face. (You might look like a secret agent who’s hiding their identity!)
- Laptop & Desktop applications are best These typically have more features and stability than tablet and mobile versions
- Keep devices & apps up to date To ensure security, reliability, and availability of all features
- Close non-essential apps This helps your device run more efficiently and reduces the possibility of lagging or crashing
- Be empowered Plug your device in or make sure the battery is fully charged
Internet connection & wifi
- Do a speed test ahead of time Many platforms, like Zoom, recommend minimum bandwidth speeds for various meeting types, typically starting at 2.0 Mbps for a single screen
- Reduce bandwidth hogging If someone else in your home is streaming video or online gaming, your connection speed will slow down
- Ensure wifi strength If you’re far away from your router, the wifi connection may be poor. Move closer to the router or use a hardwired connection
Best practices for online presentations & meetings
Oops! By now many of us have laughed or cringed at the “Zoom fails” videos we see online. They’re entertaining, but many people have been fired, embarrassed, or damaged their professional reputation because of unprofessionalism in online meetings. Make sure you remain professional!
- Don’t let your tech embarrass you Clear your desktop and any unnecessary open windows or browser tabs. Turn off notifications (do not disturb mode). Always assume that your mic and camera are live
- Set your environment Alert housemates, put pets away and tidy your physical background. Never attend meetings from bed
- Dress appropriately You probably don’t need to dress formally, but it’s important to wear appropriate attire
- Pay attention to the meeting Act as professionally in an online meeting as you would in person. This means no sleeping, browsing, facebooking, cooking, vaping, driving, or anything else that competes for your attention. Keeping your camera on is a great way to show that you’re paying attention
- Connect 3 minutes early Punctuality is very important
Many online meeting platforms allow you to set your name and a professional picture in your meeting profile. Use a small professional headshot , and change your name to what you want people in the meeting to call you.
Attending a meeting
Even if you’re not running the meeting, you still need to be professional.
- RSVP Reply to all invitations – let them know if you plan to attend
- Prepare your tech tools Update or download any required apps. Do a practice call with a colleague or friend if you’re unsure of the app or your equipment
- Use the mute button Always keep yourself muted when you’re not speaking. Know how to unmute yourself quickly (some programs like Zoom allow you to hold down the spacebar to temporarily unmute yourself)
Hosting a meeting
Great news! Your boss asked you to host a meeting with some important clients. But how? Here are some tips.
- Choose the app See the app section above
- Decide the agenda & structure Is this a formal meeting or more of an informal discussion? How long will it be? What items need to be discussed? Who will be speaking or presenting? How long will each speaker have? Will you share the agenda ahead of time?
- Send invites with clear instructions Make sure you invite all speakers and participants well in advance of your meeting. Invite the audience as soon as possible too. Send reminders a week before, and the day before. Include the meeting link, instructions on how to connect, and offer help to anyone who needs it.
- Plan and practice If possible, get a colleague to act as co-host. Decide who will admit people, start the recording, take notes, watch the time, watch the chat, show visuals, share polls, create breakout rooms, manage tech problems, etc. Whether or not you have a co-host, do a practice a day or two before the event.
- Start the meeting As the host, you’ll start the meeting at least 5 minutes early. Wait 2-5 minutes after the official start time to allow for late arrivals
- Welcome Warmly welcome everyone, introducing yourself and any guests that attendees may not know. In smaller meetings, you may introduce all of the attendees.
- Provide agenda & norms Remind everyone to stay muted unless speaking. Do you want to invite people to comment and ask questions during your presentation, or should they wait until the end? Do you want questions asked verbally or in the chat?
- Keep it as brief as possible Online meetings are tiring so be efficient and respectful of everyone’s time and energy
- Take notes You or your colleague can take notes during the meeting, or you can write a brief recap immediately after
- Thank and summarize Send the guests and attendees a thank you and brief summary of the meeting. Include next steps, action items or information on the next meeting
Tech problems happen. No matter how prepared we are, sometimes things just don’t work.
Don’t panic! If the problem is minor, just keep going. If it’s major, stop and address the issue. Thank everyone for their patience.
Test your knowledge
A dreadful echoing screech loop created by your mic picking up sound from your speakers
Small, well-lit photo of your head and shoulders, looking at the camera
Let someone know if you'll attend an event or not
Business Presentation Skills by Lucinda Atwood and Christian Westin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License , except where otherwise noted.
Share This Book
Make a Professional Business Presentation in minutes
Create modern business presentations.
We are all used to seeing (and a little overwhelmed by) PowerPoint presentations. Audiences are getting bored of those unoriginal and static slides.
With Wideo you can create innovative, high-impact business presentations without having to resort to complex programs or outsourcing the production of your presentations.
How to create a Presentation with Wideo?
How to showcase your wideo presentation.
Most Popular Business Presentation Templates
Internal communications template, marketing plan video presentation, flat design company presentation, how does wideo work.
Don’t get stressed over your presentation deadline
Custom-made business presentation, do you need to hire a professional to create a custom-made business presentation video for your company, talk to our wideo pros and get a quote on an editable presentation video of your own..
- Video Marketing
- Video Ideas
- News & Features
How to Make a Business Presentation (12 Easy Tips)
Jul 25, 2022
Whether over online or in the conference room, there’s a lot to consider when making a business presentation. Finding your unique presentation style that balances humor, confidence, approachability, and professionalism is no easy feat. Above all, capturing and retaining your audience’s attention is the most important and often the most difficult thing to juggle.
In this blog, we’ll share how to make a business presentation that’s compelling, engaging, persuasive, and memorable. Feel free to skip ahead to our 12 tips or start creating your own business presentation with a professional template