problem solving Quotes
Recommended quote pages.
- Frances Owens
- Gillian Owens
- The Time Traveller
- don't give up
- little by little
- trying to survive
- Uncle Jewiir
- marital life
- Fritz Robinson
- William Robinson
- The Narrator
- feeling stuck
- personal problems
- avoiding responsibilities
- deeper meanings
- purpose in life
- Personal Growth
- accepting life
- choosing the lesser of two evils
- making choices
- hope for the future
- believe in yourself
- opinions of others
- money can't buy happiness
- having no money
- fixing things
- Help Center
- Gift a Book Club
- Beautiful Collections
- Schedule Demo
- Find a Book
- Motivate Reading
- Community Editors
Authors & Illustrators
- Get Your Book Reviewed
- Submit Original Work
35 Inspirational Quotes On Problems
Problem is defined as a situation, person, or thing that needs attention and needs to be dealt with or solved. Don’t you feel frustrated when we expected to attain our goals with ease but suddenly difficulties arise? Worry not, as getting rattled over problems will hinder us more in thinking straight. Keep calm, take what you learn into practice, and trust that everything will be alright in time. May these Quotes On Problems inspire you to provide adequate solutions so that you may live your dreams .
1. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.” Albert Einstein
2. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” Robert Schuller
3. “Everyone has problems, but don’t lose your happiness just because you focus too much on your problems.” Anonymous
4. “There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.” Bernard Williams
5. “No matter what our problem, God is the solution.” Pauline Creeden
6. “Talking about our problems is our greatest addiction. Break the habit . Talk about your joys.” Rita Schiano
7. “Problems are the gifts that make us dig out and figure out who we are, what we’re made for, and what we’re responsible to give back to life.” Tony Robbins
8. “Face your problems.” Anonymous
9. “Life without problems is a school without lessons.” Anonymous
10. “Sometimes problems don’t require a solution to solve them; instead they require maturity to outgrow them.” Steve Maraboli
11. “Running away from your problems is a race you’ll never win.” Anonymous
12. “There are no big problems, there are just a lot of little problems.” Henry Ford
13. “Happiness is not the absence of problems, but the ability to deal with them.” Charles De Montesquieu
14. “ Money problems can always be solved by a man not frightened by them.” Robert Heinlein
15. “Best way to escape from your problems is to solve them.” Anonymous
16. “Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.” Tina Fey
17. “Narrow your life down to this moment. Your life situation may be full of problems – most life situations are – but find out if you have a problem at this moment. Do you have a problem now?” Eckhart Tolle
18. “Knowing your own mind is the solution to all our problems.” Thubten Yeshe
19. “When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves.” Anthony J. D’Angelo
20. “Most of the problems in life are because of two reasons: We act without thinking or we keep thinking without acting.” Zig Ziglar
21. “An entrepreneur is a problem solver.” ATGW
22. “Running away from any problem only increases the distance from the solution.” Anonymous
23. “I love places that make you realize how tiny you and your problems are.” Anonymous
24. “There is no magic wand that can solve our problems. The solution rests with our work and discipline .” Jose Eduardo dos Santos.
25. “Believe me, every problem has a solution. Some just take longer to figure out.” Anonymous
26. “Life is good when you forget about your problems, even if it’s just for a little while.” Anonymous
27. “The more you complain about your problems, the more problems you will have to complain about.” Zig Ziglar
28. “The problem is not the problem. The problem is the incredible amount of overthinking you’re doing with the problem. Let it go and be free.” Marc&Angel
29. “A good life is not a life without problems. A good life is a life with good problems.” Mark Manson
30. “All problems are illusions of the mind.” Eckhart Tolle
31. “Don’t think too much about your problems in life. They are just test papers given by God to see how much you have learned from his subject called life.” Anonymous
32. “ God does not create a lock without its key and God does not give you problems without its solutions – trust him.” Anonymous
33. “As long as you are happy with your life, you’ll have less problems.” Angelique Kidjo
34. “Enjoy life, despite the problems, they are solvable.” Anonymous
35. “Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
I hope you enjoyed these Quotes On Problems. Do let us know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check Out This Video From Brian Tracy On Problem Solving:
Have A Great Day!
35 Inspirational MarcandAngel Quotes On Success
40 Inspirational Epictetus Quotes On Success
My name is Asad Meah, I am the CEO & Founder of AwakenTheGreatnessWithin. I am a dreamchaser who has gained a wealth of knowledge in entrepreneurship and personal development over the past five years through self-education. My mission is to inspire millions of people to become entrepreneurs by awakening their minds to their greatness that resides within them.
You may like
35 Maya Jama Quotes On Success
50 Louise Hay Affirmations To Heal Your Life & Bring Success
35 Monaco Quotes On Success
35 CEO Quotes On Success
35 Harvey Specter Quotes On Success
35 Eid Mubarak Wishes
ANGUS A. STEVENS
December 27, 2020 at 5:18 pm
I love your work. It is inspiring. I never knew how to put “what you say” into words. However, you did. Congratulations on a great piece of work!
Angus A. Stevens
January 24, 2021 at 10:12 pm
Thank you ever so much for the heartfelt words.
December 10, 2020 at 1:20 pm
Amazing quotes! Thank you so much
January 24, 2021 at 10:24 pm
You’re welcome pal.
April 28, 2020 at 5:52 pm
amazing motivation quote Thankyou for motivating us
June 23, 2020 at 11:12 pm
You’re welcome, Vikram.
June 3, 2019 at 8:16 am
Very amazing motivated quotes and I am a long time reader of your website and I appreciate you to always motivated us so thank you very much for motivating us.
June 5, 2019 at 7:29 pm
Thanks for your support Brij Your welcome
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
50 Inspirational Mufti Ismail Menk Quotes On God & Success
50 Inspirational Rumi Quotes
35 Success Quotes
50 Gratitude Quotes On Success
50 Inspirational Islamic Quotes On God, Life, Success, & The Hereafter
35 Inspirational God Quotes
35 Inspirational Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) ﷺ Quotes
35 Inspirational Quotes On Knowing Your Worth
20 Inspirational Quotes On Being A Good Person
25 Inspirational Quotes On Limits
60 Inspirational Quotes On Beauty
30 Quotes On Positive Associations To Inspire You To Surround Yourself With The Best
- Starting a Business
- Growing a Business
- Business News
- Science & Technology
- Money & Finance
- Subscribers For Subscribers
- Store Entrepreneur Store
- Spotlight Spotlight
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East
- South Africa
Copyright © 2024 Entrepreneur Media, LLC All rights reserved. Entrepreneur® and its related marks are registered trademarks of Entrepreneur Media LLC
JUST RELEASED: View the 2024 Franchise 500 Ranking
27 Quotes to Change How You Think About Problems Great minds give you the benefit of their experience.
By Daniel Marlin • Apr 21, 2017
Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.
It happens to even the most seasoned of entrepreneurs. You've built momentum for your latest project, you're excited to embrace new challenges and you've visualized success at the end of the road.
But all of a sudden an unexpected problem stops you dead in your tracks -- and this one seems impossible to solve.
Yes, major hurdles are disheartening, and they're often unavoidable. But the way you engage with and think about problems directly influences your ability to solve them.
Here's how some of the world's smartest people think about problems and how you can learn to overcome them.
Related: 4 Effective Ways Leaders Solve Problems and Stop them Before They Happen
1. "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." – Albert Einstein
2. "Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines." – Robert H. Shuller
3. "All problems become smaller when you confront them instead of dodging them." – William F. Halsey
4. "Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced." – James Baldwin
5. "Sometimes problems don't require a solution to solve them; Instead they require maturity to outgrow them." – Steve Maraboli
6. "Every problem is a gift. Without them we wouldn't grow" – Tony Robbins
7. "Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced." – Soren Kierkegaard
8. "If you can solve your problem, then what is the need of worrying? If you cannot solve it, then what is the use of worrying?" – Shantideva
9. "It isn't that they cannot find the solution. It is that they cannot see the problem." – G.K Chesterton
10. "Problems are nothing but wake-up calls for creativity" – Gerhard Gschwandtner
11. "We fail more often because we solve the wrong problem than because we get the wrong solution to the right problem." – Russell L. Ackoff
12. "A positive attitude may not solve your problems -- but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort." – Anonymous
Related: 4 Ways to Maintain a Positive Attitude Even When You're Stressed
13. "Running away from a problem only increases the distance from the solution." – Anonymous
14. "Problem-solving leaders have one thing in common: a faith that there's always a better way." – Gerald M. Weinberg
15. "Each problem that I solved became a rule, which served afterwards to solve other problems." – Rene Descartes
16. "Your ability to solve problems and make good decisions is the true measure of your skill as a leader." – Brian Tracy
17. "If you are unable to understand the cause of a problem, it is impossible to solve it." – Naoto Kan
18. "A problem is a chance for you to do your best." – Duke Ellington
19. "Giving up is the most painful way of solving a problem." – Anonymous
20. "Instead of thinking out the box, get rid of the box." – Deepak Chopra
21. "Solving problems means listening." – Richard Branson
22. "Inside of every problem lies an opportunity." – Robert Kiposaki
23. "There is no problem outside of you that is superior to the power within you." – Bob Proctor
24. "You can increase your problem-solving skills by honing your question-asking ability." – Michael J. Gelb
Related: Entrepreneurship Is Not About Problem Solving
25. "Don't bother people for help without first trying to solve the problem yourself." – Colin Powell
26. "If a problem can be solved it will be. If it cannot be solved there is no use worrying about it." – Dalai Lama XIV
27. "All life is problem solving." – Karl Popper
Entrepreneur, marketer, business consultant.
Want to be an Entrepreneur Leadership Network contributor? Apply now to join.
Editor's Pick Red Arrow
- I Tried 3 AI Headshot Generators and There Was a Clear Winner
- Lock These Are the Highest-Paying Side Hustles for a Single Day of Work
- An Outpost of a Popular Buffet Chain Has Racked Up Tens of Millions of Views on Social Media. Here's How It Keeps Going Viral .
- Lock I Biohacked My Way to Better Mood, Sleep and Job Performance — and You Can, Too. Here's How.
- SMART Goals May Be Holding You Back — Try This Effective Goal-Setting Technique Instead
- Taco Bell Wants to Be More than a Late-Night Spot as It Unveils New Menu Items for 2024 : 'A Rebel Brand at Our Core'
Related Topics Red Arrow
Most popular red arrow, save more than 50% off the price of two powerful 6-in-1 charging cables.
Pick up a pair for just $35.
'I Want a Free Month': Thousands of Customers Furious at AT&T After Widespread Outages
The carrier has not yet disclosed the root cause of the issue.
Want to Start a Billion-Dollar Business? Look to These Two Industries, Which Have the Most Unicorn Growth
During a tough fundraising year overall last year, the value of cybersecurity and AI unicorns saw double-digit growth.
These Age-Old Monk Practices Can Help You Lead a More Focused, Productive and Creative Life
Buddhist and Benedictine monks have some ancient habits that every hard-working entrepreneur should know.
Beware the Temptation of Dishonesty — How One Lie Could Sink Your Business
Let's explore the pivotal role of honesty in the entrepreneurial journey and uncover the risks associated with weaving a web of deceit.
She Bought 9 Properties and Became an Airbnb Super Host. Here's How She Scaled Her Side Hustle While Keeping Her Full-Time Job.
Q&A with an Airbnb Super Host who shares her best secrets to help you scale.
Successfully copied link
I Would Spend 55 Minutes Defining the Problem and then Five Minutes Solving It
Albert Einstein? A Yale Professor? Apocryphal?
If I had only one hour to save the world, I would spend fifty-five minutes defining the problem, and only five minutes finding the solution. If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions. Given one hour to save the planet, I would spend 59 minutes understanding the problem and one minute resolving it.
Because there are so many different variations I do not have much confidence that this was actually said by the acclaimed genius. Would you please explore this expression?
Quote Investigator: There is no substantive evidence that Einstein ever made a remark of this type. It is not listed in the comprehensive collection “The Ultimate Quotable Einstein” from Princeton University Press.  2010, The Ultimate Quotable Einstein, Edited by Alice Calaprice, Princeton University Press, Princeton, New Jersey. (Examined on paper)
The earliest relevant evidence located by QI appeared in a 1966 collection of articles about manufacturing. An employee of the Stainless Processing Company named William H. Markle wrote a piece titled “The Manufacturing Manager’s Skills” which included a strong match for the saying under investigation. However, the words were credited to an unnamed professor at Yale University and not to Einstein. Also, the hour was split into 40 vs. 20 minutes instead of 55 vs. 5 minutes. Boldface has been added to excerpts:  1966, The Manufacturing Man and His Job by Robert E. Finley and Henry R. Ziobro, “The Manufacturing Manager’s Skills” by William H. Markle (Vice President, Stainless Processing … Continue reading
Some years ago the head of the Industrial Engineering Department of Yale University said, “If I had only one hour to solve a problem, I would spend up to two-thirds of that hour in attempting to define what the problem is.”
Albert Einstein died in 1955, and by 1973 a version of the saying had been assigned to him in an article in the journal “Invention Intelligence” based in New Delhi, India. Interestingly, the hour was split into three parts instead of two. No supporting data for the attribution was given:  1973 August, Invention Intelligence, Volume 8, Number 8, Can I Learn to Invent? by A. M. Elijah (Director, Institute of Creative Development, Poona-1), Start Page 294, Quote Page 297, Issued by the … Continue reading
Often the problem as given is misleading, and you have to work through a mass of data to define the real problem. Often this step consumes more time than deriving the solution. Einstein said: “If I were given an hour in which to do a problem upon which my life depended, I would spend 40 minutes studying it, 15 minutes reviewing it and 5 minutes solving it.”
Here are additional selected citations in chronological order.
In 1986 an instance of the saying was attributed to Einstein in a paper published in the conference proceedings of the International Association of Quality Circles. The hour was split into two parts. The phrase “Einstein is reported to have said” suggested that the author did not have much confidence in the ascription:  1986, Educational Transactions of the 8th Annual IAQC Spring Conference, “Creatively Managing Your Mind” by Robert J. Greene (IBM Corporation), Start Page 62, Quote Page 68, Published by … Continue reading
Einstein is reported to have said that if he only had one hour to solve a problem he would spend 55 minutes defining the problem and the remaining 5 minutes solving it routinely.
In 1989 “The Practical Guide to Joint Ventures and Corporate Alliances” was published, and the author presented an instance attributed to Einstein. This version once again split the hour into three parts:  1989, The Practical Guide to Joint Ventures and Corporate alliances by Robert Porter Lynch, Chapter 13: Problems and Pitfalls in Strategy and Structure, Quote Page 225 and 226, John Wiley & Sons, … Continue reading
Albert Einstein was once asked how he would spend his time if he was given a problem upon which his life depended and he had only one hour to solve it. He responded by saying he would spend 30 minutes analyzing the problem, 20 minutes planning the solution, and ten minutes executing the solution. For those overly prone to jumping into action, a bit more planning would be worthwhile.
Skilled researchers Jesse Mazer and Barry Popik have also examined this saying and some of their findings have been incorporated in the next section.  Website: Wikiquote: Discussion Page, Webpage Title: Talk: Albert Einstein, Discussion topic: If I had only one hour to save the world, I would spend fifty-five minutes defining the problem, and only … Continue reading  Website: The Big Apple, Article title: “If I had an hour to solve a problem, I would spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem”, Date on website: May 06, 2014, Website description: Etymological … Continue reading
In 1995 the book “Creative Problem Solving and Opportunity Finding” printed an instance of the expression in which Einstein was called upon to save the world:  1995, Creative Problem Solving and Opportunity Finding by J. Daniel Couger, Chapter 6, Quote Page 178, Boyd & Fraser Publishing Company, Danvers, Massachusetts, A division of International … Continue reading
Dewey believed that a problem well stated was half solved. Albert Einstein was even more emphatic about the importance of the definition of the problem. He was once asked: “If you have one hour to save the world, how would you spend that hour?” He replied, “I would spend 55 minutes defining the problem and then five minutes solving it.”
In March 1995 “The Orange County Register” newspaper of California printed the remarks of a management professor at McMasters University in Ontario who credited Einstein with an instance of the saying:  1995 March 19, The Orange County Register, Section: Business, “BUSINESS FIND A NEW TOOL: CREATIVITY – STRATEGIES: More companies are encouraging creative thinking in order to remain … Continue reading
While brainstorming and problem solving are important, it’s equally critical to pinpoint the exact problem, Basadur said. “When Einstein was asked how he would save the world in one hour, he said he’d spend 55 minutes defining the problem and five minutes solving it,” Basadur said.
A 2012 book about the talents needed by workers in the robotic age presented a dramatic scenario for the time limit and suggested that Einstein delivered his remarks during an interview:  2012, Metaskills: Five Talents for the Robotic Age by Marty Neumeier, Unnumbered page, Published by New Riders, an imprint of Peachpit, a division of Pearson Education. (Google Books Preview)
In another interview he said that if he knew a fiery comet was certain to destroy the earth in an hour , and it was his job to head it off, he would spend the first fifty-five minutes defining the problem and the last five minutes solving it.
An interesting analogous statement has been spuriously attributed to another eminent person. The following remark about preparing to perform a task is usually assigned to Abraham Lincoln. An examination of its provenance is available by following this link :
Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe.
In conclusion, currently there is no known substantive support for the claim that Albert Einstein made one of these remarks. The earliest evidence points to an unknown academic at Yale University who may have made the statement given in the 1966 citation. The popular expression has been evolving for decades leading to a creative efflorescence of inaccuracies.
Image Notes: Albert Einstein during a lecture in Vienna in 1921 via Wikimedia Commons. Clock face showing 55 minutes from OpenClips on Pixabay.
(Myriad thanks to John McChesney-Young for obtaining scans of the important 1973 citation. Great thanks to Don MacDonald and the librarians of the Harvard Business School for obtaining scans of the key 1986 citation. Many thanks to Barry Popik whose previous research and query led QI to formulate this question and perform this exploration. Special thanks to Jesse Mazer for his valuable work tracing Einstein attributions at Wikiquote.)
Update History: On June 20, 2014 the 1973 citation was moved from the appendix into the main body of the article. This movement occurred after the citation had been verified with scans.
Quotes about Problem-Solving
“ A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” --Duke Ellington
“We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them.” -- Albert Einstein
“A problem well stated is a problem half solved.” -- John Dewey
“A sum can be put right : but only by going back till you find the error and working it afresh from that point, never by simply going on.” -- C. S. Lewis , The Great Divorce
“If your only tool is a hammer then every problem looks like a nail.” -- Abraham Maslow
Too often we give our children answers to remember rather than problems to solve. -- Roger Lewin
There's no use talking about the problem unless you talk about the solution. -- Betty Williams
© 2018 Great Expectations
- January 11, 2021 in Editor's choice // 3 Irrefutable Ways To Boost Your Confidence
- January 1, 2021 in Faith // Steps To A Healthier Happier Life 2021 And Beyond
- December 28, 2020 in Editor's choice // Enjoy The Little Things In Life
- August 24, 2019 in Faith // Your Bounce Back Deserve An Extraordinary Praise
- July 8, 2019 in Devotional // The Wait Is Over | It Is Time To Soar
- August 19, 2018 in Faith // Kingdom Mindset Principles For Shifting You Into Success
- August 17, 2018 in Nuggets of Wisdom // Nugget of Wisdom | Your Blessing Is In Your Storm
- August 6, 2018 in Editor's choice // 6 Powerful Prayer Mantras That Brings You Victory
- August 2, 2018 in Devotional // Having God’s Wisdom You Are Unstoppable
- July 30, 2018 in Faith // Your Faith In God Makes The Difference
15 Quotes on Problem Solving from Inspirational Leaders
Posted on August 9, 2014 by Yvonne I. Wilson in Quotes // 2 Comments
Everywhere we turn these days there are problems. It seems like we don’t have to go further than our living rooms to realize that. At the push of a button, the overwhelming, and often times glaring images and sounds are right there and it’s just hard for anyone to ignore.
The problems are getting more complicated by the minute. The strategies that were used to solve them yesterday, seems amateur when measured against the problems themselves and what it’s really going to take to get them solved today.
In the midst of it all, I would still say there is hope. And today we can be encouraged and inspired by words of wisdom from great men who no doubt have had problems and challenges of their own and who have recorded their mark in history of how to approach the problems without losing courage.
1.) “When a problem comes along, study it until you are completely knowledgeable. Then find out that weak spot, break the problem apart, and the rest will be easy.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
2.) “How you think about a problem is more important than the problem itself – so always think positively.” ~ Norman Vincent Peale
3.) “A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them and strong enough to correct them.” ~ John C. Maxwell
4.) “A leader lives with people to know their problems. A leader lives with God in order to solve them.” ~ John C. Maxwell
5.) “In fact, it is only through the New Testament that we can learn just what Christian faith is…Open your Bible at any page you like, there is nothing about solving religious problems. Bible testifies that God exists and that He revealed Himself through Jesus Christ. It shows too that the man who lives without God is not living right.” ~ Wilhelm Busch
6.) “Our problems are man-made, therefore they may be solved by man. No problem of human destiny is beyond human beings.” ~ John F. Kennedy
7.) “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” ~ Philippians 4:13 New King James Version [NKJV]
8.) “The way to solve the problems in your life is to open your heart to others and to think differently. This has better result and brings more peace and happiness in your life, especially ultimate happiness that you will experience forever and that you can give to everyone who is suffering and to everyone who needs your help.” ~ Lama Zopa Rinpoche
9.) “No problem is insurmountable. With a little courage, teamwork and determination a person can overcome anything.’ ~ B. Dodge
10.) “One of the true tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency.” ~ Arnold Glasgow
11.) The bottom line is that if you become a master at handling problems and overcoming obstacles, what can stop you from success? The answer is nothing! And if nothing can stop you, you become unstoppable! ~ T. Hary Eker
12.) “The problems of the world cannot possibly be solved by skeptics or cynics whose horizons are limited by the obvious realities, We need men who can dream of things that never were.” ~ John Fitzgerald Kennedy
13.) “Through money or power you cannot solve all problems. The problem in the human heart must be solved first.” ~ Dalai Lama
14.) “We shall find the answer when we examine the problem, the problem is never apart from the answer. The problem IS the answer, understanding the problem dissolves the problem.” ~ Bruce Lee
15.)”Have you got a problem? Do what you can where you are with what you’ve got.” ~ Theodore Rooesvelt
Hopefully you have enjoyed these quotes enough to share this post with someone else so that they too can be inspired and encouraged through their own difficult circumstances today.
As always, I would love to hear from you.
Which quote inspired you the most? Do you think today’s problems are more man-made or simply, bible prophesy being fulfilled in our times?
photo via : The John Maxwell Company
DID YOU ENJOY THIS ARTICLE? PLEASE SHARE IT WITH YOUR FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS
- Empowerment quotes
- John C. Maxwell
- Life Lessons
- Norman Vincent Peale
- problem solving quotes
About Yvonne I. Wilson ( 793 Articles )
2 comments on 15 quotes on problem solving from inspirational leaders.
Loved these quotes 🙂
You know I love quotes and must have a few in all of my posts, and when they are inspirational ones like these, there is no way I would miss out on them. I’m bookmarking this page to refer to whenever I fall short of them. Can’t say which is the best one because they are ALL so good.
Thanks for sharing. Happy weekend 🙂
Hi Harleena I totally agree that this is a great selection of quotes. And they were all carefully chosen (even in the order of listing) to really get the message across to my readers (myself included)
The thing is, there is a solution to every problem. The answers are all right there..
Thanks as always for your support and encouragement. It means a lot. Have a blessed day! 🙂
Comments are closed.
Copyright © 2024 Website Powered by WordPress.com .
- Already have a WordPress.com account? Log in now.
- Subscribe Subscribed
- Copy shortlink
- Report this content
- View post in Reader
- Manage subscriptions
- Collapse this bar
Motivational And Inspirational Blog
75 Solution Quotes To Help You Deal With Problems Wisely
- May 3, 2023
- Inspirational Quotes
Looking for inspirational quotes about problem solving? We have rounded up the best collection of solution quotes, sayings, captions, status, (with images and pictures) to inspire you to focus on solving your daily life problems, be it in a relationship, business, or career.
We all face problems in our life, either big or small. Taking stress and feeling anxious will not take us anywhere but will make things worse.
There are some quick fixes or long term solutions to the obstacles we encounter in life. But having a positive mindse t and an optimistic approach is the key to solving any issue in our lives.
By staying calm and acting fearlessly we take the first step towards finding a solution. A calm mind will always give you better ideas to resolve an issue. So having a positive approach in life will help you turn your failures into triumphs.
Also See: Encouragement Quotes
Giving time to your relationships, talking out the misunderstandings, being patient and calm with people to think wisely are some of the simple ways of problem solving. Sometimes solutions are very simple, to the most complex problems, only if we are smart enough to see them.
These motivational quotes are divided in these sections:-
Problem Solving Quotes
Inspiring solution to problems quotes.
If you like these quotes about solutions to problems, then also check our collection of rainbow after the storm quotes and fixing relationship quotes to inspire you to give a chance to your troubled relation and repair broken bonds.
- “The solution is always spiritual.” – Anne Lamott
- “The problem contains the solution.” – Michael Bierut
- “There are no problems, only solutions.” – John Lennon
- “In a world full of problems, be the solution.” – Iris Watts
- “Do not blame the world. Find a solution.” – Sri Chinmoy
- “Either I will find a way, or I will make one.” – Philip Sidney
- “Fall in love with the problem, not the solution.” – Uri Levine
- “If the challenge exists, so must the solution.” – Rona Mlnarik
- “To every problem, there is a most simple solution.” – Agatha Christie
- “Sometimes I just stop talking, and that solves everything.” – Anonymous
- “If you do not focus on solutions, you will be just lost in problems.” – Sadhguru
- “Believe me every problem has a solution. Some just take longer to figure out.”
- “Impossible only means that you haven’t found the solution yet.” – Anonymous
- “If you’re not a part of the solution, you’re a part of the problem.” – African Proverb
- “Great design is not just a solution, it is the elimination of the problem.” – M. Cobanli
- “Turn your obstacles into opportunities and your problems into possibilities.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “Every problem has a solution. You just have to be creative enough to find it.” – Travis Kalanick
- “Sometimes the easiest way to solve a problem is to stop participating in the problem.” – Anonymous
- “Always look at the solution, not the problem. Learn to focus on what will give results.” – Anonymous
- “For every problem there is an answer. Empty your thoughts and allow the solution to visit you.” – Anonymous
- “There is a creative solution to every problem. Every possibility holds the promise of abundance.” – Deepak Chopra
- “The fear of being different prevents most people from seeking new ways to solve their problems.” – Robert Kiyosaki
- “Whatever happens, you getting depressed is not a solution. You getting depressed would be one more problem.” – Sadhguru
- “Whatever the problem, be part of the solution. Don’t just sit around raising questions and pointing out obstacles.” – Tina Fey
- “What you focus on expands. Focusing on problems creates more problems. Focusing on outcomes creates solutions.” – David Emerald
- “The solution to any problem – work, love, money, whatever – is to go fishing, and the worse the problem, the longer the trip should be.” – Anonymous
- “Great leaders are almost always great simplifiers, who can cut through argument, debate, and doubt, to offer a solution everybody can understand.” – Colin Powell
- “A person who sees a problem is a human being; a person who finds a solution is visionary; the person who goes out and does something about it is an entrepreneur.”
- “Bottom line, I removed myself from the victim mentality and took control of my life. I’m not just going to take responsibility for the success in my life – I’m going to take responsibility for the failures in my life. When you’re willing to accept that you’re the problem, you immediately become the solution.” – Eric Thomas
Knowing the problem, is half the solution. When you realize that there is a problem, be positive and have control on yourself in the situation.
Have faith that you will be able to tackle the problem. Don’t run away from your problems but learn to live with them. Try to find a solution to it and if you can’t solve it by yourself then take someone’s help.
Also See: Positive Attitude Quotes
When you come across a problem ask yourself these questions. What is the situation? How would I like the situation to be? What obstacles are keeping me away from the desired situation? By answering these questions you will learn what best you can do, to turn around the situation in your favor.
- “I am my problem but also my solution.”
- “Music is the best solution to any problem.”
- “The solutions you seek are within you.” – ATGW
- “ Compassion is so often the solution.” – Anonymous
- “Beer is the cause and solution to all of life’s problems.”
- “Lies are a temporary solution to a permanent problem.”
- “Focus on finding solutions to problems, not reasons to quit.”
- “Your success is determined by your ability to find solutions.”
- “You need to fail in order to find the right solution.” – Kevin Systrom
- “Stop talking about your problems and start thinking about solutions.”
- “To the wise, life is a problem; to the fool, a solution.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “I truly believe there’s always a solution to every problem.” – Maira Kalman
- “It is a courage which can find the solution to every problem.” – Amit Kalantri
- “There is always a solution to every challenging situation.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “The solution often turns out more beautiful than the puzzle.” – Richard Dawkins
- “The problem is not to find the answer, it’s to face the answer.” – Terence McKenna
- “If your only tool is a hammer then every problem looks like a nail.” – Abraham Maslow
- “The great solution to all human problems is individual transformation.” – Vernon Howard
- “There are only two ways to solve a problem: stop dwelling, and start doing.” – Emily Uraih
- “Sometimes, the best way of solving a problem is by letting it unsolved.” – Joe Mari Fadrigalan
- “There’s no use talking about the problem unless you talk about the solution.” – Betty Williams
- “Sometimes the best way to solve a problem is to first let go of the idea that there is a problem.”
- “Complaining about a problem without posing a solution is called whining.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Too often we give our children answers to remember rather than problems to solve.” – Roger Lewin
- “Every problem has a solution; it may sometimes just need another perspective.” – Katherine Russell
- “You can increase your problem-solving skills by honing your question-asking ability.” – Michael J. Gelb
- “God does not create a lock without its key. God doesn’t give you problems without solutions. Trust Him.”
- “Anyone who cannot solve a problem in this world is not worthy of living in this world.” – Olawale Daniel
- “Each problem that I solved became a rule, which served afterwards to solve other problems.” – Rene Descartes
- “Creativity is the answer. I always prefer the creative solution to an expensive solution.” – Keenen Ivory Wayans
- “It’s so much easier to suggest solutions when you don’t know too much about the problem.” – Malcolm Forbes
- “The important thing about a problem is not the solution, but the strength we gain in finding a solution.” – Seneca
- “If you spend all your energy on your immediate reaction, you won’t have enough energy left for your long term solution.” – Doe Zantamata
- “If I had an hour to solve a problem I’d spend 55 minutes thinking about the problem and 5 minutes thinking about solutions.” – Albert Einstein
- “If there is no solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it. If there is a solution to the problem then don’t waste time worrying about it.” – Dalai Lama XIV
- “Every startup should address a real and demonstrated need in the world – if you build a solution to a problem lost of people have, it’s so easy to sell your product to the world.” – Kevin Systrom
- “When you have a ‘solution thinking mindset’ – and choose to focus 80% of your thoughts/words on solutions – you will not only be heading more speedily to long-term success, but you will immediately feel better in the moment.” – Karen Salmansohn
Sometimes our reaction to the problem makes it more difficult for us. So we should stay calm when we are in a mess and be optimistic about the situation.
Never let your problems take over your mind or heart. Take it easy and try to find a remedy and if you can’t then let it go. What’s the point of stressing over it, so it’s better to go with the flow. Maybe life has better things to offer you in future.
Also See: Quotes About Life Struggles
Panicking in the situation clouds our mind and drifts us apart from the solution. These quotes will give you ideas about how to solve the troubles that you are going through in life.
If you like these solution quotes, also check our quotes on quotes about relationship struggles and struggling marriage quotes will inspire you and remind you that love is not always easy, but its surely worth it.
Which of these solution sayings resonated with you best? Do you have any other inspirational quotes to add? Tell us in the comment section below.
Feel free to share with friends and family on Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Pinterest, and more to spread some good vibes.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
45 Signs From God Quotes To Give You Hope
145 Funny Fish Jokes, Puns And Riddles For Kids And Adults
60 Two Faced People Quotes for Fake Friends
95 Best John Steinbeck Quotes From His Famous Books
140 Strong Love Quotes For Him and Her [Powerful]
180 Be Real Quotes To Stay Honest And True To Yourself
Unleashing TitanQ: Revolutionizing Problem-Solving with Quantum-Inspired Computing
MONTREAL, Feb. 22, 2024 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In the ever-evolving landscape of technology, a groundbreaking advance has emerged, poised to reshape the way we approach problem solving. The TitanQ platform, a Quantum-Inspired solution , is set to revolutionize computational capabilities, offering unparalleled speed, ease of integration, and environmental sustainability.
Quantum-Inspired Technology: At the heart of TitanQ sits an advanced “Ising Machine”, a cutting-edge technology drawing inspiration from quantum mechanics to accelerate computational processes. TitanQ boasts up to 1000 times faster solving capabilities compared to classical solvers, making it a game-changer for a multitude of applications.
Ease of Integration: One of TitanQ's standout features is its seamless integration capabilities. Unlike traditional quantum computers, TitanQ does not require specialized infrastructure or complex setups. Its user-friendly design ensures that businesses and researchers can effortlessly incorporate TitanQ into their existing systems, reducing the barriers to entry for Quantum-Inspired computing.
Access to API: With the release of TitanQ, accessibility is a top priority. The platform offers a robust Application Programming Interface (API), granting users the ability to leverage TitanQ's capabilities within their own applications and workflow. A publically available SDK is also available to make access to TitanQ as simple as writing a python script. It can be run on everything from a high performance server, to your personal laptop. This democratization of Quantum-Inspired computing opens up a world of possibilities for developers, researchers, and businesses across various sectors.
Green Computing: In an era where sustainability is paramount, TitanQ takes a giant leap towards environmentally conscious computing. The platform's energy efficiency not only contributes to a greener future but also aligns with corporate social responsibility initiatives. TitanQ's green credentials make it a responsible choice for businesses looking to minimize their environmental impact while harnessing advanced computational power.
Programs for Researchers and Startups: Recognizing the importance of fostering innovation, TitanQ extends special programs to researchers and startups. These initiatives aim to empower the next generation of pioneers by providing access to TitanQ's capabilities for free or heavily reduced costs,enabling them to explore novel solutions and push the boundaries of what is possible in their respective fields.
Diverse Use Cases: TitanQ's versatility extends across a myriad of applications, with scheduling, supply chain optimization, and energy grid optimization standing out as immediate key use cases. Whether optimizing complex logistical networks or fine-tuning energy distribution systems, TitanQ proves to be a versatile tool for solving real-world challenges efficiently.
As TitanQ makes its debut, it signals a paradigm shift in computational capabilities. With its Quantum-Inspired technology, ease of integration, green computing principles, and accessible API, TitanQ is poised to redefine the landscape of problem-solving. The release of this revolutionary platform marks a significant stride towards a future where advanced computing power is harnessed responsibly for the betterment of industries, research, and society at large.
InfinityQ Technology inc will attend the Quantum Innovation Summit 2024 in Dubai on February 28-29 at the H Hotel Dubai.
InfinityQ Technology inc. is a woman-led company that develops Quantum-Inspired solutions. With sector focus on Supply Chain, Logistics and Life Sciences, among others.
InfinityQ delivers optimization solutions to the most difficult combinatorial problems in real-time, helping customers save money on their operations with optimal solutions that are fast, flexible, simple and green.
For press and more information contact Aurelie Helouis at: [email protected]
Want to learn more or book a demo? Contact [email protected]
- Quote of the Day
- Picture Quotes
Peter Drucker Quotes About Problem Solving
Standart top banner.
Erroneous assumptions can be disastrous.
Results are obtained by exploiting opportunities, not by solving problems.
Progress is obtained only by exploiting opportunities, not by solving problems. When you solve problems, all you do is guarantee a return to normalcy.
The most serious mistakes are not being made as a result of wrong answers. The true dangerous thing is asking the wrong question.
last adds STANDART BOTTOM BANNER
- The author didn't say that
- There is a mistake in the text of this quote
- The quote belongs to another author
- Other error
- Born: November 19, 1909
- Died: November 11, 2005
- Occupation: Author
- Cite this Page: Citation
Get Social with AzQuotes
Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Every day we present the best quotes! Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends
- New Quotes (9)
- Decision Making
- Doing The Right Thing
- Making Decisions
- Making Mistakes
- Making Money
- Problem Solving
- Taking Risks
- Time Management
- WordPress plugin
- ES Version AZQuotes.ES
- Submit Quotes
Login with your account
Create account, find your account.